A wonderful gastroenterologist opportunity has emerged with a highly rated and renowned health system. They have two needs, one physician that is advanced trained, and the other would be a general gastroenterologist. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in Wisconsin, CompHealth can help with the processing and application.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
To begin talking about this position and get more details, please forward your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call/text message to Austyn at 801-930-3363. Reference job 2828752.
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee, sign-on bonus, and production bonuses
- Benefits include 403(b) retirement plan, CME with $6,800 stipend, and 22 days of vacation
- State-of-the-art equipment, including endoscopy center
- Optional academic and research appointment
- Join a 6-person team with support staff
- 5-day work week; call of 1:6 (or better)
- Busy practice with strong patient referrals
- Strong schools, low crime, and reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail