You will enjoy practicing in Mobile, Alabama, a waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Joanne Davies firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9339.
- Negotiable sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Must be comfortable providing clinical supervision to mid-levels (NP's/PA's)
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm
- Employed position
- Will look at 2024 residents and fellows
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- 100% adult outpatient
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail