Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Arthur Moran at email@example.com or (203) 663-9358.
- Maintain a quality patient panel seeing an average of 20 - 24 patients daily
- Join a large MSG and have support of admin, clerical, and mid-level practitioners
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, 4 weeks of vacation/holiday time, and CME
- Competitive base salary, bonuses, and full benefits package; make $300k+ in the first year
- Must be board certified in family practice (or within 3 years of residency completion)
- Fully outpatient; Monday through Friday work schedule with support staff back-up
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage, life insurance, and medical are provided
- Experienced physicians and new residents are welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail