We offer our Psychiatrists:
Our Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatrists who are:
- Flexible work schedules: Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available - set your own schedule!
- 70% on-site work & 30% telemedicine work
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), LTIP (stocks), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, CEU, and more.
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support (scheduling & billing)
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance!
- Fully licensed in Minnesota
- MD, DO
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We are currently interviewing!
LifeStance is growing in Minnesota! We are opening new locations throughout the year. Currently, we have outpatient clinics in Anoka, Apple Valley, Bloomington, Brooklyn Park, Centerville, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove, Maplewood, and St. Paul.
Annual compensation $278,000 - $358,000 annually + LTIP (stock award) + Sign on bonus (full-time) + Full benefits
I'd be glad to set up a call to discuss this opportunity with you and answer any questions!
Thank you,Joe Leyva
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e) Joe.Leyva@LifeStance.com About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.