A flagship hospital in western Illinois is hiring an emergency medicine physician. This is a moderate volume facility where the incoming physician will work 8- and 10-hour shifts. The emergency department is supported by attending physicians in all major specialty and subspecialty fields, including neurosurgery, and cardiothoracic surgery. There is an immediately adjacent fast track, advanced practice providers are in triage, and there is on-site helicopter service. Final-year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed position offers a very competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $50K sign-on bonus, medical/vision/dental benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a 403(b) and 401(k) with match, and malpractice coverage. There is also a childcare center for employees.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email me at Julian.Jaramillo@comphealth.com and refer to job 2806052.
- Make more than $450K
- Moderate volume ED
- 8- and 10-hour shifts
- Loan repayment $150K paid directly to lender
- Full benefits including malpractice with tail
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses
- Employee childcare center for employees
- ABEM or AOBEM required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail