A large multispecialty group is hiring an emergency medicine physician. This position involves double coverage and residency teaching, as well as a predictable schedule of 8-hour shifts with rotation of rural sites' 12- to 24-hour shifts. This moderate patient volume facility welcomes board-certified and board-eligible EM candidates. They also encourage final-year residents to apply.
This opportunity offers a salary guarantee. You will also receive a pension plan and a 401(k), medical and dental, term life insurance and a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, malpractice, and CME. You may also qualify for up to $100k in loan repayment, and it does not have to be education related to qualify.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
To learn more, contact Julian Jaramillo directly at 954.837.2673 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $100k in loan repayment, does not have to be education related to qualify
- Final-year residents are welcome to apply
- Option between a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance
- Flexible schedule with expectation of 1,460 clinical hours annually
- Benefits package includes life insurance, health insurance and malpractice coverage
- Pension plan and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Close to major metro areas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail