An emergency medicine physician is needed at an established hospital in South Dakota. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is 10, 12-hour shifts per month. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other EM physicians. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified. A SD license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. Final year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
You will receive a generous compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this serene community. Low unemployment, a strong workforce, business and educational opportunities, a safe environment, and friendly neighbors make it the perfect place to create the life you want.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an EM job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to JOB-2815096.
- Emergency medicine physician needed
- 7.5k annual ED volume
- Level 4 trauma center
- (10) 12-hour shifts per month
- Full benefits, including CME
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- 401(k) retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail