Come live and practice in Fairbanks, Alaska. It is a university community with a surprising amount of arts, music, theater, and community activities. Situated in the Tanana River Valley with the Alaska Range to the south and the Brooks Range to the north, Fairbanks is surrounded by the awesome beauty of wilderness.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Evan Silverman email@example.com (954) 837-2641.
- Oversee an 11-member hospitalist team
- 50% clinical duties
- Must be BE/BC in critical care medicine
- Prior leadership experience required
- Flexible schedule; 12-hour shifts
- Beautiful Alaskan community
- $60k relocation/sign-on package
- No state taxes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail