You will enjoy living in Cottonwood where you will enjoy a mild climate which, together with its proximity to an abundance of natural attractions such as the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Dead Horse Ranch State Park, Tuzigoot National Monument, and historic mining communities, continue to attract steady growth and tourism.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Call Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Established patient base with the opportunity to expand
- 99% outpatient
- Low volume call, typically 1 week per month
- Outstanding location within miles of Sedona
- BC or BE accepted
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcomed
- 75% medical oncology, 25% hematology
- Base salary and full benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail