We offer Psychiatrists:
Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Child Psychiatrists that are:
- Proven $400,000 plus Income Potential
- Annual Stock Awards
- Sign-on bonus.
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility at the present time.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Fully licensed in Illinois or within the Illinois licensing process, BC or BE within 3 years of completing residency, and unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy for child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists in the area for LifeStance Health Edgewood Clinical Services, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.