The city of Lowell is the perfect example of scenic New England. Over the years Lowell has gained a reputation as a great holiday destination, thanks to its mix of interesting museums, relaxing parks, and lively attractions, including ball parks and concert arenas. This position is in a quiet neighborhood outside the city. In Boston, you will be at the center of American history, near some of the best schools in the nation, and never run out of entertainment and culinary options.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Seth Fredericks firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9398.
- Work (7) 24-hour shifts per month
- Competitive compensation
- Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Great signing bonus
- CME allowance
- In-house anesthesia
- Minutes from New Hampshire
- 40 minutes to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail