Come practice in Macedon. The small-town atmosphere provides plenty of opportunities to get involved in the community and build relationships with your neighbors. There are plenty of local parks, trails, and lakes to explore, as well as plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. In addition, housing costs are quite affordable compared to bigger cities in New York State.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact Tina Oko at email@example.com or (203) 663-9372.
- Join a great practice with physician longevity and patient satisfaction
- Lifestyle practice with a collegial and friendly environment
- 36 patient contact hours and 4 admin hours; 4- or 5-day schedules
- Some of the finest technology and staff in all of upstate New York
- Competitive salary plus $150k in loan forgiveness
- Relocation reimbursement and a $25k sign-on bonus
- Must be board certified (unless you are a recent resident)
- Join a successful healthcare system with academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.