Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our practice. CHA is an award-winning health system in Boston’s metro-north communities, providing innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full service hospitals.
- Full-time endocrinology position
- Exceptional support staff inclusive of a Certified Diabetes Counseling and Education Specialist and a Clinical Pharmacist with specialty training in diabetes.
- The position carries a Harvard Medical School (HMS) appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications, and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
- CHA uses the EPIC electronic medical record system.
- Manageable and extremely light call schedule of 1:6.
Qualified candidates will share our passion for serving CHA’s community and our underserved, multicultural patient population. Candidates with superior communication skills and a willingness to work in a collaborative, team-based environment are encouraged to apply.
CHA offers competitive compensation packages and comprehensive benefits for our providers and their families.
Qualified applicants may submit CVs to Mary Cummings, Provider Recruiter, at ProviderRecruitment@challiance.org or online at www.CHAProviders.org. Cambridge Health Alliance Department of Provider Recruitment can be reached at (617) 665-3555.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.