You will enjoy practicing in Saginaw, Michigan, in Saginaw County. The city of Saginaw, Michigan has opportunities in abundance for both outdoor and indoor adventures for both locals and visitors alike. From iconic locales to theatres and museums, there is plenty of things to do, including catching a show at the Dow Event Center or the Temple Theatre, viewing artwork at the Saginaw Art Museum, or spending the day at the Children's Zoo and much more.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact George Estephan firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9395.
- Includes a sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Employed position
- Relocation assistance available
- Ability to obtain a Michigan license
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Visas are welcome
- Must be C/A fellowship trained
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail