You will enjoy practicing in Saginaw, Michigan, in Saginaw County. The city of Saginaw, Michigan has opportunities in abundance for both outdoor and indoor adventures for both locals and visitors alike. From iconic locales to theatres and museums, there is plenty of things to do, including catching a show at the Dow Event Center or the Temple Theatre, viewing artwork at the Saginaw Art Museum, or spending the day at the Children's Zoo and much more.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Estephan email@example.com (203) 663-9395.
- Main duties include 4.5 days of ambulatory OP
- 1 call day per month
- Controlled substance license required
- Opportunity to teach
- Sign-on bonus eligible
- Loan repayment assistance available
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders welcome to apply
- Insurance benefits included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail