You will enjoy practicing in Saginaw, Michigan, in Saginaw County. The city of Saginaw, Michigan has opportunities in abundance for both outdoor and indoor adventures for both locals and visitors alike. From iconic locales to theatres and museums, there is plenty of things to do, including catching a show at the Dow Event Center or the Temple Theatre, viewing artwork at the Saginaw Art Museum, or spending the day at the Children's Zoo and much more.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact George Estephan firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9395.
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- Michigan license needed for position
- Patient census is 12
- Perform evaluations and prescribe medications as appropriate
- Sign-on bonus included
- Medical, disability, and life insurance offered
- Relocation assistance available
- All visa holders welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail