You will enjoy practicing in Saginaw, Michigan, in Saginaw County. The city of Saginaw, Michigan has opportunities in abundance for both outdoor and indoor adventures for both locals and visitors alike. From iconic locales to theatres and museums, there is plenty of things to do, including catching a show at the Dow Event Center or the Temple Theatre, viewing artwork at the Saginaw Art Museum, or spending the day at the Children's Zoo and much more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact George Estephan firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9395.
- Includes a sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Relocation assistance available
- Employed position
- Visas are welcome
- Ability to obtain a Michigan license
- Controlled substance license
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- C/A fellowship required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail