Come practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to the beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country and becomes a major tourist attraction for sports enthusiasts once a year.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact George Estephan email@example.com (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Must have an active Georgia license (or be willing to obtain)
- Will consider final year residents
- 40 hours per week; can work more or less hours
- No call and no overnights
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail