You will enjoy living and practicing in Savannah, a coastal Georgia city. It is known for manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages, and antebellum architecture. Its historic district is filled with cobblestoned squares and parks shaded by oak trees covered with Spanish moss. Experience talented artists and local musicians, enjoy beach days and night life, and make new friends with an abundance of Southern hospitality.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact George Estephan firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus
- No call and no overnights
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Must have an active Georgia license (or be willing to obtain)
- Will consider final year residents
- Able to take as much admin time off as needed
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail