Come practice in one of the largest cities in North Carolina. Charlotte is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact George Estephan firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9395.
- Diagnose and treat patients
- Employed position
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Able to take as much admin time off as needed
- 40 hours per week; can work more or less hours
- Must have an active North Carolina license (or be willing to obtain)
- Will consider final year residents
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail