Come live and practice in Atlanta, Georgia. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact George Estephan firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage
- Must have an active Georgia license (or be willing to obtain)
- Able to take as much admin time off as needed
- Employed position
- No call and no overnights
- Will consider final year residents
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail