This position is in Phoenix, AZ, a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest. It is a sun lover's mecca, with almost 360 sunny days each year.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact George Estephan email@example.com (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- CME time and vacation/holiday time
- Malpractice coverage
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and retirement
- Diagnose and treat patients
- Must have an active Arizona license (or be willing to obtain)
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Will consider final year residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail