This position is in Phoenix, AZ, a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest. It is a sun lover's mecca, with almost 360 sunny days each year.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact George Estephan firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9395.
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- CME time and vacation/holiday time
- Malpractice coverage
- Must have an active Arizona license (or be willing to obtain)
- Will consider final year residents
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- No call and no overnights; closed on Sundays
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail