This position is in Phoenix, AZ, a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest. It is a sun lover's mecca, with almost 360 sunny days each year.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact George Estephan email@example.com (203) 663-9395.
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- CME time and vacation/holiday time
- Malpractice coverage
- Must have an active Arizona license (or be willing to obtain)
- Will consider final year residents
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- No call and no overnights
- Employed position
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail