Layton has direct access to Salt Lake City, Ogden, Salt Lake City International Airport, Antelope Island, and the FrontRunner commuter rail. Layton City is a leader in economic development for the region, with immediate adjacency to Hill Air Force Base, a large hospitality district and conference center, the Layton Hills Mall, and multiple nationally recognized retail and food chains.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Estephan email@example.com (203) 663-9395.
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Must have an active Utah license (or be willing to obtain)
- Employed position
- 40 hours per week; can work more or less hours
- No call and no overnights; closed on Sundays
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Will consider final year residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail