This position is in Lehi, which also home to a wide variety of retail stores and restaurants. Thanksgiving Point, a unique destination offering museums, botanical gardens, shopping, restaurants, and other entertainment options, highlights all that Lehi has to offer.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact George Estephan at email@example.com or (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and retirement
- CME time and vacation/holiday time
- Able to take as much admin time off as needed
- Diagnose and treat patients
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Must have an active Utah license (or be willing to obtain)
- Will consider final year residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail