Colorado Springs is a city in Colorado at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. It lies near glacier-carved Pikes Peak, a landmark in Pike National Forest with hiking trails and a cog railway leading to its 14,114-foot summit. Whether you like outdoor thrills or educational and cultural activities, things to do in Colorado Springs are limitless.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact George Estephan email@example.com (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Employed position
- No call and no overnights; closed on Sundays
- Able to take as much admin time off as needed
- 40 hours per week; can work more or less hours
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Must have an active Colorado license (or be willing to obtain)
- Will consider final year residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.