Come practice in Ponte Vedra Beach, a wealthy unincorporated community and suburb of Jacksonville, Florida. Located 18 miles southeast of downtown Jacksonville and 26 miles north of St. Augustine, it is part of the Jacksonville Beaches area, and on the island nicknamed San Pablo Island.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Estephan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and retirement
- CME time and vacation/holiday time
- Malpractice coverage
- Must have an active Florida license (or be willing to obtain)
- No call and no overnights; closed on Sundays
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- Will consider final year residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail