Come live and practice in Austin, TX. It is ranked as one of the 'Most Fun U.S. Cities' and winner of the coveted 'All-America City Award' from the National Civic League. It has a vibrant entertainment and culture, inspiring cuisine, and stunning outdoor settings.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact George Estephan email@example.com (203) 663-9395.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Must have an active Texas license (or be willing to obtain)
- Will consider final year residents
- Must be interested in TMS/ketamine treatment (no experience required)
- No call and no overnights; closed on Sundays
- Able to take as much admin time off as needed
- Diagnose and treat patients
- 40 hours per week; can work more or less hours
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail