You will enjoy living in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, with all the charm and security that comes from people knowing their neighbors and looking out for their welfare. Along Main Street and throughout downtown are restaurants, coffee shops, wine shops, and brew pubs that are cooking up something special. Every one of these establishments are authentic with a charm and character. If outdoor activities and community social events recall a gentler way of life you could thrive in, this community is for you.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Contact James Rowinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2704.
- Includes sign-on bonus and loan repayment; negotiable relocation package
- Well-established, hospital-based facility
- Join 2 oncologists; full support staff
- J-1 and H-1B visas are welcome
- Hem-oncs and med-oncs are welcome
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8:30 am - 5 pm; will consider a 4-day work week
- See 15 - 20 patients per day
- Call of 1:3
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail