You can hike and bike on the river walk near the historic downtown as you enjoy the beauty of the Lumber River, listed as a National Wild and Scenic River and voted one of North Carolina's Ten Natural Wonders. The natural setting of Lumberton contributes to its charm almost as much as the people. Ideally located on Interstate 95, Lumberton is known as the halfway point between New York and Florida.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Madison Tourville firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 616-2933.
- 4-day work week
- Affiliated with a world-class academic institution
- Access to teaching and research
- Call is consultative only; no rounding
- Strong support staff
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Within 2 hours of 3 metro hubs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail