You will enjoy practicing in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This city is New Mexico's capital and has a thriving creative arts scene, renowned Pueblo-style architecture, national forests, spectacular landscapes, and ski areas. This is a highly stimulating and aesthetically pleasing place to live and practice.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Kathleen Mogielnicki email@example.com (203) 663-9381 x6611.
- Santa Fe location
- Great base salary
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Visa candidates are welcome
- Sign-on bonus
- New state-of-the-art hospital
- Call of 1:4 (will be 1:5)
- Loan repayment included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail