A lucrative neurology opportunity is available at a multi-specialty group in Indiana due to the community having growing demand. Your patient base will be mostly outpatient, with some inpatient work available if desired. You'll see on average 15 patients per day. You can work in general neurology or subspecialize. They are most interested in those with subspecialties of MS, cognitive, movement disorder, or headache. You will work closely with other neurology physicians and advanced practice providers. The group is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. You will need an Indiana license. We can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation per MGMA data. Additionally, this group offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, relocation assistance, and sign-on bonuses. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- Ability to subspecialize
- Generous stipend for residents and fellows
- Paid malpractice, CME stipend, and vacation time
- Relocation assistance
- Loan repayment
- Little or no call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail