A private practice in Indiana with their search for a neurologist. The group is open to hiring a general outpatient neurologist or a specialist. The schedule is Monday through Friday. You will work with several other neurologists. You must be board certified or board eligible. You will need an IN medical license, and we can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today. For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Josh Rees directly at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation
- Join 7 other neurologist
- Ability to subspecialize in movement disorders 90%
- Employed position with private practice
- Can live in Chicago, IL
- 24 patients per day
- Full benefits
- Teaching available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail