You will enjoy practicing in this coastal Texas town that offers 365 days of tropical weather. This is a scenic and cultural place like no other. It is known as Texas's tropical playground, and it is located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island. The area low cost of living, which includes affordable housing and no state income tax.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Austin Arriola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2706.
- Negotiable loan repayment
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- See an average of 25 patients in the clinic each day
- Licensed in Texas (or eligible for an unrestricted medical license in the state)
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but it is not required
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Teaching opportunities
- Year-round semi-tropical weather; no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail