Brownsville is a vibrant, multicultural community with a surprisingly low cost of living, despite being one of the 10 most populous areas in Texas. The tropical climate makes Brownsville a year-round paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, and parades of birders flock to the area to witness rare bird migration. With a world-class art scene, plenty of shopping, and a 15-minute drive to South Padre Island, Texas's most desirable beach, Brownsville is a fantastic place to put down roots.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Austin Arriola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2706.
- Hospital-employed position
- Great scheduling to accommodate your preferences
- 2 - 3 clinic days and endoscopy block time
- Supportive clinic staff including in-house X-ray technicians
- J-1 and H-1B visas are welcome
- BE/BC GI; fellowship required
- Includes medical benefits, life insurance, and retirement
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail