You will enjoy practicing in this coastal Texas town that offers 365 days of tropical weather. This is a scenic and cultural place like no other. It is known as Texas's tropical playground, and it is located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island. The area low cost of living, which includes affordable housing and no state income tax.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Austin Arriola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2706.
- Negotiable loan repayment
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- See an average of 25 patients in the clinic each day; average of 10 - 15 surgeries weekly
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Teaching opportunities
- Licensed in Texas (or eligible for an unrestricted medical license in the state)
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus, but it is not required; visas welcome
- No state income tax; year-round semi-tropical weather
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail