Manchester, CT offers a classic, quintessential New England adventure. The town is full of things to do for all ages. Outdoor recreation abounds in Manchester, with attractions like Case Mountain, the Laurel Marsh Trail, and Wickham Park.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Evan Silverman firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2641.
- Includes a sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm
- Primarily outpatient
- Hospital-employed position
- Connecticut license (or soon eligible)
- Fellowship trained in cardiology (or soon eligible)
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- MD or DO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.