This position is in the quaint, lakeside town of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire on Lake Winnipesaukee. Lake Winnipesaukee offers many water-based activities and amenities such as boating and jet skiing, swimming, canoeing/kayaking, water skiing and wakeboarding, cruises, and dock-side restaurants. You can also enjoy endless miles of mountain biking, hiking, snowmobiling, and cross country skiing trails. They have an excellent public school system as well as a highly regarded private option.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Michelle Lampert firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2741.
- Monday through Friday work schedule with an optional 4-day work week
- Employed position
- Partner track position
- Sign-on bonus
- 32 direct clinic hours and 8 hours for admin
- 2 full-time MAs per physician
- STD, LTD, and life insurances
- 2 hours from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail