New Port Richey is a residential community with an attractive historical downtown and Main Street. Located in western Pasco County, New Port Richey is approximately 30 miles northwest of greater Tampa. It has a blend of nature, beaches, and great shopping with restaurants, culture, and business - all with a small-town feel.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Joanne Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9339.
- BC/BE candidates welcome to apply
- Florida license preferred but not required
- Must have child fellowship and at least 3 years of leadership experience
- 100% outpatient hybrid role; 3 days on-site and 2 days remote
- Employed position
- Sign-on bonus available
- Full insurance benefits included
- CME time and relocation stipend offered with compensation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail