You will find awe-inspiring natural beauty in Grand Junction and exhilarating outdoor adventures that include hiking or biking the Kokopelli Trail, skiing on the Grand Mesa, whitewater rafting on the Colorado River, and golfing on green fairways set against the dramatic red-rock landscape.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Nicole Zilberstein firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2764.
- Join a team of hematologists oncologists
- 4 days in the clinic and 1 admin day
- Student loan repayment; fellowship stipend
- Mostly outpatient
- Clinical trials through UCLA
- Dual accreditations from COC and ASTRO
- A university town in Colorado Wine Country
- Low taxes; a short drive to skiing and a regional airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.