Come practice in Princeton, West Virginia. Colorful murals on Mercer Street create a vibrant downtown area. New attractions and shops make up a lot of the downtown revitalization.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Kendal Ohl at email@example.com or (954) 837-2699.
- Large, well-established academic medical system
- Incredible benefits, including free tuition for dependents
- Access to clinical trials and research
- Academic appointment
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities
- Great, safe, family-friendly community
- Many local outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail