Residents and visitors alike enjoy a vast amount of fun and entertainment year-round. What sets the Nashville region apart is its outstanding quality of life, their famous Southern hospitality, some of the best music in the country, an abundance of leisure activities, a temperate climate, and its cosmopolitan vibe. Additionally, there are 2 major-league sports teams, an extensive public park and greenway system, museums and art galleries, a professional symphony orchestra, opera, ballet and theater companies and numerous cultural festivals and events. There is something for everyone to discover. The area is relatively affordable compared to other major U.S. metro areas and is home to more than 10 colleges and universities, including the prestigious Vanderbilt University.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Van Ruttley firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9389.
- Handle OB triage, admissions, inpatient care, and deliveries
- Full time is (6 - 8) 24-hour shifts
- Must have both obstetrics and gynecology experience
- Hospital-employed position
- Board-certified candidates welcome to apply
- Team includes 5 other OB/GYNs and 5 certified nurse midwives
- Comprehensive health insurance and malpractice insurance included
- Relocation assistance available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail