You will enjoy practicing in this New Jersey community that is just minutes from Manhattan, New York. All the excitement of NYC is an easy drive away, while all the conveniences of suburban living are yours in this wonderful NJ location.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Evan Silverman firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2641.
- Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm work week
- 1:5 call
- Fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology/EMG track or neuromuscular medicine preferred
- Hospital-employed position
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient duties
- Position eligible for PSLF
- Insurance benefits plus 401(k) included
- 1 week of CME time and $5k stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail