Come practice in Warsaw. Adjacent to the Osage River, it is heavily tied to two major lakes on the river. Over the years, the City of Warsaw has devoted countless hours and millions of dollars revitalizing the Historic Downtown District and creating an atmosphere that tourists and locals alike enjoy year round.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Gina Mccaffrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9378.
- Sign-on bonus and loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Employed position
- See 14 - 22 patients
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- See all ages
- Near Truman Lake
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail