You can hike and bike on the river walk near the historic downtown as you enjoy the beauty of the Lumber River, listed as a National Wild and Scenic River and voted one of North Carolina's Ten Natural Wonders. The natural setting of Lumberton contributes to its charm almost as much as the people. Ideally located on Interstate 95, Lumberton is known as the halfway point between New York and Florida.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Evan Silverman email@example.com (954) 837-2641.
- Duke University affiliation
- Dedicated EP lab
- Southeast North Carolina location
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm; shared call
- Work with 4 other cardiologists
- Hospital-employed position
- Very competitive compensation structure
- 90 minutes South of Raleigh-Durham
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail