Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Rya Harrison email@example.com (203) 663-9406.
- Base salary plus RVU
- Partner track potential after 2 - 3 years of employment
- No call
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Pain fellowship required
- Candidates must be ACGME accredited
- 4 weeks of vacation included
- CME time and stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail