Cambridge Health Alliance
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is recruiting a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our team of 7 MDs and 3 PAs. CHA provides innovative primary, specialty and emergency care to our diverse patient population through an established network of outpatient clinics and two full-service hospitals.
- Full time (1.0FTE) Gastroenterologist to provide General GI clinical care.
- Provide 1:7 call coverage as part of CHA’s inpatient services.
- CHA is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School. Candidates should possess an interest in academics, as this position will include resident and medical student teaching. The position carries a Harvard Medical School appointment of Instructor, Assistant or Associate Professor, commensurate to HMS appointment criteria, candidate qualifications, and commitment to teaching responsibilities.
- Potential leadership opportunities available for those interested candidates.
- CHA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages including guaranteed base salary and production incentives.
- Generous paid time off benefit of 37 days annually.
Qualified candidates should possess excellent clinical and communication skills and a demonstrated commitment to serving CHA’s socioeconomically diverse, multicultural patient population. Incoming physician will successfully provide excellent patient care as part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team of providers with a strong primary care base. Previous experience in an academic safety net system is a plus.
For more information on CHA and to apply, please visit www.CHAproviders.org. Qualified candidates may also submit their CV and cover letter to the CHA Provider Recruitment Department via email at email@example.com.
In keeping with federal, state and local laws, Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) policy forbids employees and associates to discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, relationship identity or relationship structure, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination. We are fully committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not tolerate unlawful discrimination in the recruitment, hiring, termination, promotion, salary treatment or any other condition of employment or career development. Furthermore, we will not tolerate the use of discriminatory slurs, or other remarks, jokes or conduct, that in the judgment of CHA, encourage or permit an offensive or hostile work environment.