Plainsboro Township is a highly desirable community where residents enjoy an exceptional quality of life. It is one of New Jersey's premier suburban communities. In Plainsboro Township, there are a lot of coffee shops and parks. The Plainsboro Preserve includes a 50-acre lake, walking trails, valuable wetlands and large wooded areas, with an abundance of natural habitats for plants, animals, and migratory birds.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Lisa Goldstein at email@example.com or (954) 837-2674.
- Must have a New Jersey license
- 7-on/7-off daytime work schedule
- No ICU
- BC IM or FP
- 12-hour shifts
- See up to 20 patients
- Email Lisa Goldstein for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 954-837-2674
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail