Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Contact Ashley Sanderson firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2676.
- Join an established urgent care
- See patients ranging in age from birth up to 26 years old
- Must have 2+ years of experience in peds UC or 1+ years in peds EM
- Work 10 am - 10 pm; (13) 12-hour shifts
- Hourly wage (plus bonuses)
- Full benefits package includes medical, malpractice coverage, and a retirement plan
- Excellent location; one of the best places to live in New York
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at 954-837-2676; mention job 2876193
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.